Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev Quotes about life are famous for his inspiration to many people around the world. He is an Indian poet, mystic, yogi and the New York Times bestselling author. He is the founder of the Isha Foundation, a non-profit, volunteer-based organization to generate an inclusive culture towards progress and global harmony. This organization provides Yoga programs throughout the world including the United States, India, the UK, Australia, Nepal, China, Uganda, Malaysia, Canada, Singapore and Lebanon. The Isha Foundation also participates in various community and social development activities. Because of this, it has been granted the special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of United Nations.
Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev Quotes
Sadhguru jaggi Vasudev was conferred the Padma Vibhushan award for his contribution in the field of Spirituality. The 112-foot Adiyogi Statue was designed by Sadhguru jaggi Vasudev. It is situated at the Isha Yoga Center.
The above statue depicts Shiva as the Adiyogi or the first yogi who provided Yoga to humanity. Sadhguru jaggi Vasudev is also the author of various books including Inner Engineering: A Yogi’s Guide to Joy. This book entered the list of New York Times bestseller in various categories and the Washington Post.
Inspirational Quotes of Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev:
1. “Incredible things can be done simply if we are committed to making them happen.”
You can achieve anything if you have strong will to do them. First, we should commit ourselves in doing them.
2. “Frustration, discouragement, and depression mean you are working against yourself.”
You feel depressed, discouraged and frustrated if your mind will not accept the things you are doing.
3. “Once your mind becomes absolutely still, your intelligence transcends human limitations.”
Once you make your mind free of everything and silent, your intelligence surpasses the limitations of a normal human being.
4. “Spirituality means to put your evolutionary process on fast-forward.”
Spirituality can be considered as the process of your evolution in a rapid manner.
5. “Seeing everything just the way it is gives you the power and capability to walk through life effortlessly.”
You can walk through life effortlessly if you possess the capability and power to look at everything just the way it is.
6. “Most of your desires are not really about yourself. You just picked them up from your social surroundings.”
Most of the things you desire in your life will not happen inside you. They are just the reflection of your social surroundings.
7. “Responsibility means being able to respond to whatever situation you may face in your life.”
You must respond to whatever the situation you may face in your life and this is the true meaning of responsibility.
8. “No work is stressful. It is your inability to manage your body, mind, and emotions that makes it stressful.”
If you are able to manage your emotions, body and mind, then no work will feel stressful to you.
9. “The mind remembers only certain things. The body remembers everything. The information it carries goes back to the beginning of existence.”
Your body remembers everything starting from your birth and the information it carries goes back to the beginning of your existence. When it comes to your mind, it remembers only certain things.
10. “Most human beings live like a bird in a cage whose door was blown away. Out of habit, too busy gold-plating the cage, they do not soar to the ultimate possibility.”
In their lives, most of the people leads a life similar to the bird in a cage whose door was blown away. They will be too busy in gold-plating their cages, i.e, they do not wish to come outside of their world of thoughts and experience the opportunities provided by the outside world instead they will try to find them in their world only.
11. “Hindu is a geographical identity, or at the most a cultural one – not a religion. There is no set of beliefs that everyone has to adhere to.”
Hindu is considered only as a cultural or a geographical identity but not a religion. There are no set of beliefs that everyone should stick to.
12. “Water has memory. Depending on how you treat it, what kind of thoughts and emotions you generate, accordingly it behaves in your body.”
Water behaves in your body according to the emotions you generate, your thoughts and based on how you treat it. This is because it has memory.
13. “Gossip is a kind of misalignment with people around you. You can either gossip about everyone, or you can become one with everyone.”
Gossip is a kind of you being in incorrect position among the people who are around you. You can become one among them or can gossip about everyone.
14. “I don’t have opinions. Only if it is necessary for a particular action, I make a judgment. Opinions are fetters for your intelligence.”
I don’t have any opinions upon any action. I need only a judgement if it is essential for a specific action. Opinions can be considered as shackles for to your intelligence.
15. “Spirituality is not about becoming special – it is about becoming one with everything.”
Spirituality has nothing to do with becoming special. It is just becoming one with everything.
16. “Being attached to someone is not about the other person. It is about your own sense of inadequacy.”
You get attached to someone not because of him/her. It is just your own sense of inadequacy.
17. “Do not talk about the soul, heaven, or God. Talking about something that is not yet a reality for you amounts to falsehood.”
You have to talk about something that appears untrue to you but you shouldn’t talk about God, heaven or soul.
18. “Integrity is not about the action but its purpose. Are you doing it for everyone’s well-being or for your own benefit?
Integrity is nothing but the purpose of action but not about action. It depends on whether you perform the action for the well-being of everyone or for your own well-being.
19. We think there is an ecological problem, but the real problem is irresponsible growth of human population.”
Today, the real problem we face is the irresponsible growth of human population but not the problem in ecology.
20. “No two individuals are ever the same. You cannot equate people. You can only create equal opportunity.”
You cannot equate people as no two persons are the same. You can just create equal opportunities.
21. “I do not understand why people want to control their minds. I want them to liberate their minds.”
People should not control their minds instead set them free.
22. “There is no such thing as having attained enough. Life is an endless possibility.”
In life, there is nothing like saturation point to what you have achieved. You have every possibility of achieving something more as life is an ocean of endless opportunities.
23. “The cosmos is a complex amalgamation of sounds. One of the key sounds through which you can experience the cosmic nature of creation is Shambho.”
The complex mixture of sounds is known as Cosmos. Shambho is termed as one of the significant sounds through which you can experience the cosmic nature of creation.
24. “If you don’t invest your life in what you really care for, your life will be wasted. You will not fly – you will just drag yourself through life.”
Your life is a total waste if you do not strive to achieve what you actually care for. You will just drag yourself but not fly.
25. “When you do not know how to handle yourself, where is the need to produce another life.”
There is no need to generate another life if you are not able to manage yourself.
26. “On one level, life is effervescent and active. On another level, it is absolutely still. The inner stillness nourishes the outer activity.”
Life operates in two levels. It is absolutely still on the inner level and active and enthusiastic on the outer level. The inner stillness nutrifies the outer activity
27. “Life is not outside of you. You are life.”
You must not feel that life is some other part. It is just you.
28. “Yoga means to unite the limited with the unlimited.”
The union of the limited with the unlimited is known as Yoga.
29. “A snake knows more about what is happening around than any other creature, because it has no ears to listen to gossip – only direct perception.”
More than any creature, even humans, a snake knows more about what is happening around. This is because it has no ears to listen to gossip or other opinions. It will understand directly.
30. “This is not just about talking or teaching a practice – this is about releasing an explosive energy of ecstasy.”
This is not just about teaching a practice or talking but emitting a turbulent energy of bliss.
31. “Whatever your goal in life, unless you develop a great urgency, what could be near will be far away.”
You must develop a great urgency in achieving your goal life, whatever the goal may be. If we do not do this, the nearer one will appear very far away.
32. “Every breath you take, you are getting closer to the grave. But every breath you take, you can also get closer to your liberation.”
For every breath you take, you will not only get closer to your death but also to your liberation.
33. “Whatever happens – ultimately, life corrects itself.”
Life rectifies itself whatever happens eventually.
34. “Spirituality is not a disability – it is a phenomenal empowerment of life.”
Spirituality is a remarkable authority or people which you acquire but not a disability.
35. “Every other creature on the planet is doing its best. Only human beings hesitate about that.”
On this planet, only human beings hesitate in giving their best while all other creatures give their best in whatever they do.
36. “Death is not a disaster. Too many births – that is the real disaster.”
The real disaster today is too many births (over population) but not death.
37. “A consecrated space experimentally reminds you that there is much more to life than you think.”
There is much more to life than you think. This is reminded by a sacred space based on experience.
38. “God” is just a name to refer to something that is beyond all limitations.
Something that is beyond all the limitations is referred to as “God.”
39. “If anyone steps on your ego, instantly, he becomes your enemy. But a Guru is a friend who constantly tramples your ego.”
A person will become your instant enemy when he/she steps on your ego. But, a Guru is referred to as a person who constantly crushes your ego.
40. “Whether you are running a business, an industry, or a nation – what is needed are insight, integrity, and inspiration.”
Whether you are the leader of a nation, whether you run a business or an industry, the three things you must need are inspiration, integrity and insight.
41. “If we transform our population into a trained, focused, balanced and inspired population, India will be a miracle.”
India will be a remarkable nation if our people get converted into trained, focused, balanced and inspired people.
42. “A human being is like a seed. Either you can keep it as it is, or you can make it grow into a wonderful tree with flowers and fruits.”
A human being is referred to as a seed. You can keep as it is or you can grow it into an exceptional tree with fruits and flowers. In the same way, a human being can become remarkable or be normal. He can be moulded in either ways.
43. “Karma means ultimate responsibility. You even take responsibility for your genetics.”
Karma is known as the ideal or final responsibility. Even for your inherited characteristics, you take the responsibility.
44. “When you absolutely throw yourself into your activity, your energy will only grow.”
When you commit yourself in performing any activity, your energy will only increase.
45. “If you care for people around you, you must make yourself into a person they enjoy being with.”
If you really care for the people around you, then you must convert yourself into a person they like and enjoy being with.
46. “One significant thing that you can do for your children is to invest some time into taking them out into nature.”
You must spend some time in taking them out in the nature and let them witness the beauty of it. This is one of the most important things that you can do for your children.
47. “Most people are ego-sensitive, not life-sensitive.”
Most of the people are not sensitive to their lives but to their egos.
48. “Everything that can be created has already been done in creation. As human beings, we can only imitate, not create as such.”
Everything that can be created has already been created. So, the human being cannot create as such other than imitating it.
49. “Negative energies can’t touch you if you are in a state of meditativeness.”
If you are in a state of meditativeness, you will be filled only with positive energy and the negative energies cannot even touch you.
50. “Life and death are like inhalation and exhalation. They always exist together.”
Life and death always exist together. Life is like breathing in and death is like expiration of air from the lungs.
Ram Nath Kovind – Future President of India?
Impact of GST on Indian Economy
Mantra For Job Success
Aadhar Address Change in the Aadhar Details Updation
Mothers Day In India – When & Why Did We Celebrate?
The Glory Of Baahubali, In Numbers!
Child Labour Essay – Causes, Effects and Solution
Telangana New Districts – Recently Formed
Yogi Adityanath as CM, Inline With BJP Guidelines?
How BJP Won the UP Elections 2017 with a Thumping Majority?