After watching Bahubali – The Beginning, ‘Why Kattappa killed Bahubali’ has become a million dollar question for the film lovers, and director SS Rajamouli says that the suspense will be unlocked in his next part, Bahubali 2 or Bahubali – The Conclusion which will be released on 28th April, 2017 worldwide. In the minds of audiences of Bahubali movie, more fascinating thing is, right from a school going kid to a high profile politician, SS Rajamouli has created an excitement, confusion, mystery, suspense in disclosing the question – Why Kattappa killed Bahubali?
Bahubali-2 : The Conclusion
Now, before SS Rajamouli reveals about Why Kattappa killed Bahubali in Bahubali 2 movie after two years of brainstorming, people started speculating that these could be the reasons for Why Kattappa killed Bahubali?
Why Kattappa killed Bahubali?
- Kattappa wants to check whether Amarendra Bahubali was immortal or not and tests by inserting a sword on his back.
- Amarendra Bahubali said to Kattappa that not even a single hair will grow on your head even if I make you to sit on the throne of Mahishmati kingdom. Kattappa ego hurts and kills Bahubali as he turns other-side.
- Hero Prabhas got fed up with Bahubali shooting and instructed Kattappa to kill my character(Amarendra Bahubali) in the movie thinking that director SS Rajamouli would stop doing his next part.
- Amarendra Bahubali had stolen a Patanjali shampoo ad offer from Kattappa. And Kattappa being financially weak couldn’t digest the fact and killed Bahubali.
- Amarendra Bahubali cancelled all the reservations to the people having names ending with ‘appa’. Kattappa couldn’t resist this and killed Bahubali.
- Bahubali snatched katappa’s plate in his childhood. Katappa was so hungry and got angry when Bahubali took away his plate and waited for an opportunity to kill him, and finally he killed him and took revenge.