When a person takes birth, he carries with himself, different kind of activities, like different behavior, different hobbies and different nature, and all is decided by his Nakshatra, or we can say, during the birth period, what were the places of sun and moon, and special time decides the person’s Zodiac sign. It is a strong belief in India, according to astrology, that through Janam Nakshtra of any person, one can know all about him.
Ashlesha Bali pooja
Ashlesha is one of the Nakshatra, from 27 other Nakshatra. It is number nine nakshatra according Hindu astrology. Aslesha is also known as Naga, it means snake, the persons who born in this nakshatra have the qualities of snake, like patience for goal, and hypnotizing others, and he or she would be the manipulator.
What is Ashlesha Bali Pooja?
The person with Kaal Sarp Dosha, in his horoscope, led him into many solutions through astrology, like pooja, Abhishek etc. Ashlesha Bali pooja is one of the pooja, which is performed on Ashlesha nakshatra, in the famous temple in Karnataka, called “Kukke Subramanya Temple”. Each month on Ashlesha Nakshtra, thousand of devotees come to this temple, because Lord Subramanya considered as the defender of Kaal Sarpa Dosha and Kuja Dosha.
Kukke Subramanya Temple
Kukke Subramanya temple is the famous Hindu temple in south, which is located near Mangalore, in Karnataka state. Lord Shiva’s elder son Kartikeya is worshiped as Lord Subramanya considered as serpents’ Lord.
How to perform Ashlesha Bali Pooja
It is a strong belief of natives that in, shrawan Maas, Kartika, and Mrigashira Maasam or month are the best for Kaal Sarpa dosha pooja, in Kukke Subramanya temple, or can be done in every month. Ashlesha Bali pooja has two shifts in one day: – 7.00 am. And 9.15 am. Those who want to perform this Pooja, should contact the priest of the temple, first the Sankalpa, is done by devotee, a little water or some rice put in your palm, with repeating the mantra pronunciation, after that a hawan or yagya procedure occur by priest, after purnahuti of hawan, Ashlesha Bali Pooja prasadam will be distributed to them, who are present in courtyard.
Ashlesha pooja does not perform for a single person, it is a group procedure, at the place of puja, a rangoli is drawn on the floor, which is in shaped of snake, with its kundli, and decorates it with flowers and lights. The performed time of pooja is near about 30-45 minutes.
Ashlesha Bali pooja cost
- Pooja cost is 400rs. For per person.
- You have to take ticket first, from the ticket counter on same day of puja, there is no online ticket booking system, you will have to take in from counter.
- Shivratri and Ekadashi, solar and lunar eclipse is the days, when pooja will not be performed. So make sure that do not choose these days for pooja.
Important things about pooja
- The person with Kaal Sarp Dosha, and willing to do the pooja, must fast, till pooja completion.
- According to the temple priest, that person must take a dip in the “Kumaradhara River”, which is 2km distance from the temple.
- After that, come back to the temple and do pradakshina or fear of Subramanya temple.
- Keep strong faith for Lord Subramanya from inside.
- The parsad which is distributed to all, included coconuts and some dhoop sticks, you need to eat the coconut or you can make any dish from this.
- Make sure that on pooja’s day do not eat any kind of non vegetarian food, and onion and garlic also.
- Also make sure that if any lady or girl performing this pooja, should wear sensible attire like saree or suit.
Ashlesha Bali Pooja advantages
- Rid from the Kaal Sarpa dosha to the victim.
- Helpful for Pitra dosha.
- Benefits for unmarried, who haven’t married yet, because of Kaal sarpa dosha.
- Improves financial condition of victim.
- Gives the mantel peace and inner satisfaction.
- The couples having trouble to conceive a child, can have also the benefits of this pooja.
- The one can get a good job and relief from disease which was not curable by treatments.
- The pooja procedure improves the bad placements of Graha, Rahu, Ketu and Saturn.
- Pooja method is very cheap so anyone with poor financial condition can afford this easily.
How to reach Kukke Subramanya Temple
KSRTC running daily buses from Bangalore to Kukke, near around 11am daily. From Mangalore temple distance is 183 km, there are also the direct bus service available by KSRTC. One can go by the private buses, which runs on daily basis.
Train service is also available. The nearest railway station is the Subramanya Road Railway station, on Mangalore-Bangalore railway route.
Accommodation in Kukke temple
There are many private hotels and lodge available near temple. The temple also has its guest house, but sometimes they are occupied and can’t book in advance, so it is better to stay in private place. You can book them on phone or online.
Kaal Sarpa dosha causes the person who has this in his horoscope, problems in life like delay in marriage, mental stress, financial problems, delaying in child after marriage, loss in business, sometime one cannot trigger the sarpa dosha, so any specialist, or any astrologer can help in that condition. Ashlesha Nakshatra day is the best day for this pooja method, and in Kukke Subramanya Temple one can take the benefits of pooja, or you can just watch the whole ritual.
Many of the celebrities come here for Kaal Sarpa dosha pooja, the temple stated in hilly area surrounded by beautiful hills and trees, the Kumaradhara River has beautiful view. Just keep faith and perform these rituals and you can get rid from all the problems, this is the belief of the natives and locals of Kukke. Just to give some money and one can watch the pooja and the rituals during and before puja.
Astonishing Scientific Facts Behind Hinduism Rituals
Hinduism In China – A forgotten history